Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dad, why did you pour pop on Ian's head?

So I went to my mom's yesterday and it was pretty uneventful. The boys were supposed to have a dentist appointment but I didn't feel like going so I canceled it. Anyways Ian was being his rumbustious self and pulled down my mom's self on Frankie lucky he was not hurt badly. My dad then went on to pour Pepsi on Ian's head. When I got mad and questioned him he said "He drank my pop without asking". OK so that means you pour your pop on his head. Ohh boy would you grow up you are a nearly 50 year old man. Not only do I have five kids and a husband who is much like a kids I also have a father who is much more like a kid. What to do what to do?? So Gabe and Ian have come to the decision that it's fun to wake people up by screaming in their ear. Why I don't know. But needless to say it's not fun but it's working. And getting them into trouble but for anyone who knows these two knows trouble in common for them and they are so used to it that they just don't seem to care anymore. Like I said pretty uneventful.

No comments: