Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So what happened this morning?

We got home late last night so the kids slept in their clothes. Well this morning Frankie was supposed to be getting dressed for his field trip his clothes where on the couch and I went out to the kitchen to talk with Kathleen and see if we were supposed to send them with a lunch or anything. Well Frankie came out and was running around with Ryan so I figured he was ready he had his jacket on and shoes and everything. Well they left for school and I went back to the room to do my morning pick up of all clothes from the floor. I was getting things off the couch and low and behold there are the pants I had set out for Frankie to wear. I thought Ohhh My Goodness he wore the same pants that he wore yesterday. No good! Then I thought maybe big Frankie got him out a different pair of pants for whatever reason. So I asked him and he said no. I was not home yesterday when he got home from school so I asked if he had changed his clothes then in hopes that he didn't wear them to school yesterday just to my moms with would be better. Nope of course not that would be too lucky. So when Frankie got home I asked him "What happened this morning?" He just looked at me with a blank look on his face. He obviously had no idea what I was talking about. So I asked him if he changed his pants this morning and he said that daddy told him that he could wear the ones he had on but apparently that is not what happened really I still don't know what happened I just hope that no one noticed. Of course that would be too easy. I am sure I will get a call from his teacher requesting that he wear clean clothes everyday.
Frankie picking out his pumpkin at the pumpkin patch today!

>

No comments: