Monday, October 29, 2007

Circus at Sam's Club!

Yep, that is right there was a circus at Sam's Club. It was us. We went to Sam's Club today and I swear I felt like we were some kind of circus act. Everyone was staring at us. We had two people ask if all the kids were ours? That question just puzzles me who with a half brain would take 5 small children to the store if they were not all yours? Are there really paople who do this? And why is it such a shock to see a family of 7 at Sam's Club? They are after all aimed to businesses and large families! Isn't that who you would expect to see there? As we were walking out of the store the person in the car that was driving past was literally staring at us now what was that all about? I felt like I should take a bow. What is it with people? Anyways so on a lighter note we took the kids to the pumpkin patch Friday but I forgot to take my camera. They had a good time though. We got 9 pumpkins! Then on Saturday we went to my mom's to carve them. My mom has some pictures of that I will have to get from her. Lil Frankie did a cat,and Gabe and Ian both did faces. I did a haunted tree and Big Frankie did a horseman. They all came out really nice. Of course the kids all had help with theres but they picked out what they wanted to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.