Thursday, November 8, 2007

My new adventure!

So Kathleen and I started a company. I am soo excited about it. It's great we are just waiting to get some orders. On another not Gabe decided to pull down his underwear and show Candice his stuff. Not a fun situation to deal with. It's not easy to explain to a 4 year old that you are not suppose to show girls your privates.Ha Ha I didn't Daddy did. That certainly helps. I think that is his department anyways. So back to my company. It's called K and A Designs and we will be selling scrapbooking products. All custom made you pick the color and everything we will just make it for you. Well right now we are working off of myspace. Our site there is www.myspace.com/kandadesigns. Just hopefully it will go good and then we will get a webpage. Which was the original idea but I guess we will see how it goes.

No comments: